- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red Aunts - Come Up for a Closer Look
- Write a Review
- #K70674 000000000 K70674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:The Red Aunts were an all-female punk band that formed in 1991 in Long Beach, California, when Terri Wahl (guitar / voc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:The Red Aunts were an all-female punk band that formed in 1991 in Long Beach, California, when Terri Wahl (guitar / vocals) recruited friends Kerry Davis (guitar / vocals), Debi Martini (bass / vocals), and Lesley Ishino (drums). Their brand of unfiltered music is toxic, taking a sharp claw to every riot girl cliché it can shred. After five albums, several years of touring and a huge fan base, they called it quits in 1998. The ladies recently decided it was time to wake people up and save the music with their unique form of rock. Come Up for a Closer Look is their "Greatest Hits" compilation, a gatefold-sleeve double-album complete with killer art and photos, plus liner notes by Red Aunts fan Sasha Frere-Jones.;Track List:1. Detroit Valentine;2. Alright;3. Whatever;4. Freakathon;5. Die Baby;6. Krush;7. I'm Crying;8. Hate;9. Smoke;10. Sleeping Pill;11. Poison Steak;12. Midnight In The Jungle;13. Batman A-Go-Go;14. Terri Man;15. Roller Derby Queen;16. I Can't Do Anything Right;17. My Impala '65;18. Who?;19. Satan;20. Handsome Devil;21. Hot Rod;22. Peppermint Patty;23. Number One Chicken;24. The Things You See The Things You Don't;25. I'm Bored With You;26. Eldritch Sauce
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.