- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm with You
- Write a Review
- K58154 000000000 K58154000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. I'm With You is the tenth studio album by Red Hot Chili Peppers. The album was relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/23/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. I'm With You is the tenth studio album by Red Hot Chili Peppers. The album was released by Warner Bros. Records in 2011. I’m With You made its debut at #1 in 18 different countries including the United Kingdom while reaching #2 in the United States and Canada. This is the band's first studio album to feature guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, following the departure of John Frusciante in 2009, and is their first since 2006's Stadium Arcadium, marking the longest gap, to date, between Red Hot Chili Peppers' studio albums. Recorded at East West In Los Angeles and Shangri-la in Malibu, CA, I'm With You was produced by Rick Rubin, who produced the band's previous five albums, 2006's Stadium Arcadium, 2002's By The Way, 1999's Californication, 1995's One Hot Minute, and 1991's Blood Sugar Sex Magik. The album was mixed by Andrew Scheps and Greg Fidelman.;Track List:1. Monarchy of Roses;2. Factory of Faith;3. Brendan's Death Song;4. Ethiopia;5. Annie Wants a Baby;6. Look Around;7. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie;8. Did I Let You Know;9. Goodbye Hooray;10. Happiness Loves Company;11. Police Station;12. Even You Brutus?;13. Meet Me at the Corner;14. Dance Dance Dance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.