- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red House Painters - Red House Painters (Roller-Coaster)
- Write a Review
- #K64712 000000000 K64712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Just one year on from their brilliant debut, Red House Painters were back with not one, but t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Just one year on from their brilliant debut, Red House Painters were back with not one, but two albums. Both eponymously titled and released just months apart in 1993, the first of which was this ambitious double album. The album follows Red House Painters' 1992 debut Down Colorful Hill, and the recording sessions spawned twenty-three songs culled from Mark Kozelek's back-catalog, 14 of which comprised this release, which is often called the Rollercoaster album. Kozelek's lyrics focus on themes of pain, desolation and loss, while musically the album runs from the folk-pop of "Grace Cathedral Park" to the shoegaze of "Mistress" to the stark "New Jersey" and onto the soundscapes of "Funhouse" and "Mother".;Track List:1. Evil;2. Bubble;3. I Am a Rock;4. Helicopter;5. New Jersey;6. Uncle Joe;7. Blindfold;8. Star Spangled Banner;9. New Jersey;10. Dragonflies;11. Mistress (Piano Version);12. Mother;13. Strawberry Hill;14. Brown Eyes;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.