- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red Pill - Day Drunk
- Write a Review
- #K82127 000000000 K82127000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition colored 12" vinyl LP pressing. Detroit's Red Pill released his solo Mello Music debut album Look What T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition colored 12" vinyl LP pressing. Detroit's Red Pill released his solo Mello Music debut album Look What This World Did To Us earlier in 2015. The record was striking because of it's straight-forward, intellectually broken, Bukowski-like realism. The photos were serious, brooding, and the lyrics were heavy and genuine. Enter the Day Drunk EP. Red Pill starts on top of a clock-ticking, mind-mesmerizing, introductory track from UK producer Paul White.;Track List:1. What You Wish for (Prod Paul White);2. 90$ Money (Prod Alex Goose);3. Inside (Prod Hir-O);4. Fly on a Window (Feat Blu) (Prod Oddisee);5. Porn Milk (Prod Exile);6. Day Drunk (Prod Red Pill)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.