- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red Pill - Look at What This World Did to Us
- Write a Review
- #K77842 000000000 K77842000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:"Look What This World Did to Us," the command is rhetorical. You're already aware of the echo, the generational discont...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:"Look What This World Did to Us," the command is rhetorical. You're already aware of the echo, the generational discontent and alienation, the whispered and denied calls for absolution. No need to look around, just check your bank account and sigh - or echo Biggie and scream, "fuck the world." Your favorite song will be determined by what theme you relate to most. Look What This World Di to US is in league with the best of early Atmosphere or Open Mike Eagle's Dark Comedy, a modern hustle of machinery and migraines. These are the late night and empty bottles, the hard questions that come after you realize the world might not be yours.;Track List:1. Meh (Prod. Kuroioto);2. That's Okay (Prod.L'orange);3. Rap Game Cranky (Prod. Duke Westlake);4. Windows (Prod. Castle);5. Kids (Prod. Hir-O);6. Smoke Rings (Prod. Red Pill);7. Leonard Letdown (Prod. Reed Eller);8. Blus (Prod. Dayggs Reed Eller);9. Rum Coke (Prod. Red Pill);10. Drown (Prod. Hir-O);11. Look What This World Di to Us (Prod. Red Hill);12. 10 Year Party (Prod. Red Pill)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.