- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red Squares - Modern Roll
- Write a Review
- L41901 000000000 L41901000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:A classic is a classic is a classic. The songs on this RED SQUARES 7" are 35 years old but sound as vibrant today as wh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:A classic is a classic is a classic. The songs on this RED SQUARES 7" are 35 years old but sound as vibrant today as when "Sonic" Mike Stephens, Robbie Anthony, and Mark Covell laid them down at Gilam Monster Studios in Phoenix in 1981. Initially released on Nanxiety Records and re-released as part of the infamous Killed by Death compilations (both the A and B sides were featured on different comps), this gorgeous slab of vinyl greatness will make you want to pick up a guitar, rock the fuck out, then smash it before anyone else can have any fun. RED SQUARES were punk rock before you were born.;Track List:1. Modern Roll;2. Time Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.