- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red Yarn - Red Yarn's Barn
- Write a Review
- L41873 000000000 L41873000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Red Yarn's Old Barn is the fifth album by Austin-born, Portland-based family musician Red Yarn (aka Andy Furgeson). Wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Red Yarn's Old Barn is the fifth album by Austin-born, Portland-based family musician Red Yarn (aka Andy Furgeson). With originals, traditionals & a honky tonk cover song reflecting Furgeson's roots in the Texas Hill Country, Red Yarn's Old Barn tells of an epic barndance where all critters are welcome. Furgeson co-produced with GRAMMY-winner Dean Jones & engineer Adam Selzer. Furgeson & his wife Jessie Eller-Isaacs are backed by Jones, Dan Hunt (Neko Case), Annalisa Tornfelt (Black Prairie) & Paul Brainard (M. Ward, Richmond Fontaine), with guests like Jenny Conlee (the Decemberists), Justin Lansing (Okee Dokee Brothers) & Jazzy Ash. Red Yarn paints the Old Barn as an inclusive microcosm of the USA. "We'll all feel better if we could all just be together," Red sings, "and there's room here in my Old Barn for you.";Track List:1. Old Barn;2. Down in the Meadow;3. Old Hen Cackled;4. I'm Gonna Feed You Now;5. Go Little Gator;6. Sally Ann;7. Barndance;8. Did You Feed My Cow? Ft. Jazzy Ash;9. Barnfire;10. Till the Cows Come Home;11. To Raise a Barn;12. My Barn Door Is Open;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.