- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Redondo Beat - Meed Redondo Beat
- Write a Review
- #K85127 000000000 K85127000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/04/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Debut album from the German Pop outfit. Influences run the gamut from early '60s Brill Building song...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/04/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Debut album from the German Pop outfit. Influences run the gamut from early '60s Brill Building songwriters and related East Coast Girl Group sound, Creedence Clearwater Revival, a touch of Doo Wop, the sound of mid-'60s convertible top-down summertime Southern California and early '70s teenage AM radio Raspberry City Rollers flavored love-affairs. It is pure pop as seen through the eyes of the best decades of original rock 'n' roll music with all the drive of late '70s punk powered '80s power pop.;Track List:1. The Sweetest Sound;2. The Spell I'm Under;3. My Baby (Knows How to Have a Real Good Time);4. Break-A-Heart;5. Do You Wanna Have This Dance?;6. Melina;7. Full Moon Child;8. Shoop Shoop;9. Can't Wait Until Saturday Night;10. I'll Never Let You Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.