- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reflections In Cosmo - Reflections In Cosmo
- Write a Review
- #K71674 000000000 K71674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:The fire and fury of '60s free jazz and the tumult of electronic rock-tinged experimental music is on full display on t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:The fire and fury of '60s free jazz and the tumult of electronic rock-tinged experimental music is on full display on this new powerhouse offering from four cutting edge Oslo-based musicians collectively known as Reflections In Cosmo. With Kjetil Moster on saxes, Hans Magnus Ryan on guitar, Stale Storlokken on keyboards and Thomas Stronen on drums, these four kindred spirits strike a tumultuous accord on their self-titled debut on RareNoise Records, which represents Moster's followup on RareNoise to his edgy avant-jazz collaboration in 2014 with the Hungarian power trio Ju. At times recalling the ferocious intensity of the late '80s free jazz quartet Last Exit (Peter Brotzman, Sonny Sharrock, Bill Lawell, Ronald Shannon Jackson), this potent Norwegian outfit pushes the envelope with Moster's blowtorch intensity on baritone and tenor saxes, Ryan's wailing electric guitar work, Storlokken's crunchy, distortion-laced keyboards and Stronen's thunderous drumming.;Track List:1. Cosmosis;2. Ironhorse;3. Cosmic Hymn;4. Balklava;5. Perpetuum Immobile;6. Fuzzstew;7. Reflections in Cosmo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.