- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Regrettes - Feel Your Feelings Fool!
- Write a Review
- K58167 000000000 K58167000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Feel Your Feelings Fool! Is an energetic, empowering romp of a debut that would feel more rebellious if not for the ove...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Feel Your Feelings Fool! Is an energetic, empowering romp of a debut that would feel more rebellious if not for the overly safe production. Still though, these are the sorts of instantly catchy, well structured pop songs that artists twice Night's age spend a lifetime wishing they could pen. - The production on Fool! #has the cleanliness you'd expect from a modern pop release, and while this makes for easy listening, the squeaky-clean cuts prove jarring next to the Regrettes' more lo-fi punk-leaning material. This may prove a turn-off for listeners who'll find these moments sounding too sanitized.;Track List:1. I Don't Like You 2:46;2. A Living Human Girl 2:37;3. Hey Now 3:29;4. Hot [Explicit] 2:40;5. Seashore [Explicit] 3:28;6. Juicebox Baby 1:51;7. 'Til Tomorrow 2:51;8. Pale Skin [Explicit] 5:27;9. Lacy Loo 2:53;10. Head in the Clouds [Explicit] 2:03;11. How It Should Be 2:37;12. Picture Perfect 2:48;13. Bronze 4:00;14. Ladylike / Whatta Bitch [Explicit] 1:52;15. You Won't Do 5:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.