- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office
- Write a Review
- #K61108 000000000 K61108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Dead Letter Office is a collection of rarities and b-sides by R.E.M. Released in 1987, the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Dead Letter Office is a collection of rarities and b-sides by R.E.M. Released in 1987, the album is essentially a collection of many additional recordings R.E.M. made pre-Murmur to Lifes Rich Pageant that were outtakes or released as flip sides to their singles internationally. Many of the tracks are favorite cover versions indicating the band's disparate influences and musical tastes, including three Velvet Underground covers, and songs by Pylon, Aerosmith and Roger Miller. Guitarist Peter Buck composed wry, self-deprecating (and, in one instance, apologetic) liner notes to the songs on the album. Buck initially had doubts about releasing it, saying he felt as though people would perceive the album as the band "trying to cash in, maybe to sell some records," as the ultimate release date predated that of the band's final studio album with I.R.S., Document, by a mere five months.;Track List:1. Crazy;2. There She Goes Again;3. Burning Down;4. Voice of Harold;5. Burning Hell;6. White Tornado;7. Toys in the Attic;8. Wind Out;9. Ages of You;10. Pale Blue Eyes;11. Rotary Ten;12. Bandwagon;13. Femme Fatale;14. Walter's Theme;15. King of the Road
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.