- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R.E.M. - Eponymous
- Write a Review
- K56108 000000000 K56108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Eponymous is the first greatest hits and the second compilation album by R.E.M., released ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Eponymous is the first greatest hits and the second compilation album by R.E.M., released in 1988. It was their last authorized release on I.R.S. Records, to whom they had been contracted since 1982, having just signed with Warner Bros. Records. Eponymous is notable for its inclusion of several rare or alternative versions of known tracks, most notably the soundtrack contribution "Romance", which had not previously appeared on an R.E.M. record. Spanning from the initial single release of "Radio Free Europe" to the previous year's breakthrough hit album Document, Eponymous provides a fair overview of R.E.M.'s early work. On the backside of the LP cover was a photograph of singer Michael Stipe with the words "They Airbrushed My Face" above his head.;Track List:1. Radio Free Europe;2. Gardening at Night;3. Talk About the Passion;4. So. Central Rain;5. (Don't Go Back To)Rockville;6. Can't Get There from Here;7. Driver 8;8. Romance;9. Fall on Me;10. The One I Love;11. Finest Worksong;12. It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.