- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R.E.M. - Out Of Time
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54878 000000000 K54878000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including booklet and digital download. Digitally remastered 25th Anniversary edition o...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including booklet and digital download. Digitally remastered 25th Anniversary edition of this 1991 album by the alt-rock outfit. Out Of Time was the album that catapulted R.E.M. from an indie favorite to one of the biggest bands in the world. Topping charts in the US, UK and beyond, this three-time Grammy Award-winning album remains an iconic title in modern rock history, with hits like "Losing My Religion" and "Shiny Happy People." For the record, the album won three Grammy Awards in 1992: one as Best Alternative Music Album, and two for the first single, "Losing My Religion." The album has sold over four and a half million copies in the U.S. and over 18 million copies worldwide.;Track List:1. Radio Song;2. Losing My Religion;3. Low;4. Near Wild Heaven;5. Endgame;6. Shiny Happy People;7. Belong;8. Half a World Away;9. Texarkana;10. Country Feedback;11. Me in Honey;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.