- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Remembering Mountains: Unheard Songs By Karen Dalt
- Write a Review
- #K79276 000000000 K79276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Karen Dalton (1937-1993) recorded two studio albums during her lifetime, neither of which contain any songs she wrote. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Karen Dalton (1937-1993) recorded two studio albums during her lifetime, neither of which contain any songs she wrote. By the good graces of legendary guitarist Peter Walker, who oversees Karen's estate, we are gifted with these lost lyrics, now given voice by other great women of song. Featured artists include Sharon Van Etten, Patty Griffin, Lucinda Williams, Marissa Nadler, Isobel Campbell and more.. Black vinyl, standard weight, no download card.;Track List:1. Remembering Mountains (Sharon Van Etten);2. All That Shines Is Not Truth (Patty Griffin);3. This Is Our Love (Diane Cluck);4. My Love My Love (Julia Holter);5. Met An Old Friend (Lucinda Williams);6. So Long Ago and Far Away (Marissa Nadler);7. Blue Notion (Laurel Halo);8. For the Love I M in (Larkin Grimm);9. Don't Make It Easy (Isobel Campbell);10. At Last the Night Has Ended (Tara Jane O Neil);11. Met An Old Friend (Josephine Foster)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.