- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
REO Speedwagon - Hi Infidelity
- Write a Review
- #K64822 000000000 K64822000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Hi Infidelity is the ninth studio album by the band REO Spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Hi Infidelity is the ninth studio album by the band REO Speedwagon, it was released on November 21, 1980. The album became a big hit in the United States peaking at #1 on the Billboard 200. It went on to become the biggest selling rock albums of 1981, eventually being certified nine times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. From the singles released, the band got their first of two #1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100, "Keep On Loving You". From the album six songs charted Billboard charts, including "Keep On Loving You" which was the band's first #1 hit, and "Take It on the Run", which reached #5 on the charts. The song "Tough Guys" uses an audio clip from the 1938 Our Gang episode "Hearts Are Thumps".;Track List:1. Don't Let Him Go;2. Keep on Loving You;3. Follow My Heart;4. In Your Letter;5. Take It on the Run;6. Tough Guys;7. Out of Season;8. Shakin' It Loose;9. Someone Tonight;10. I Wish You Were There;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.