- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
REO Speedwagon - The Hits
- K60154 000000000 K60154000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Formed in 1967, REO Speedwagon gained c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Formed in 1967, REO Speedwagon gained cult-like popularity in the 1970s with mainstream success coming in the 1980s. Their album Hi Infidelity, released in 1980, includes four Top 40 hits and is certified nine times platinum. Those classic charters include "Keep on Loving You," "Take It On the Run," and "Don't Let Him Go," all featured prominently on this 1988 Hits package which also gathers further definitive fare like "Can't Fight This Feeling," "Roll With The Changes," "Ridin' The Storm Out," and "Keep Pushin" plus the then new cuts "Here With Me" and "I Don't Want to Lose You.";Track List:1. I Don't Want to Lose You;2. Here with Me;3. Roll with the Changes;4. Keep on Loving You;5. That Ain't Love;6. Take It on the Run;7. Don't Let Him Go;8. Can't Fight This Feeling;9. Keep Pushin';10. In My Dreams;11. Time for Me to Fly;12. Ridin' the Storm Out;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.