- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
REO Speedwagon - You Get What You Play For
- Write a Review
- #K60104 000000000 K60104000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Formed in 1967, REO Speedwagon gained cult-like popularity in the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Formed in 1967, REO Speedwagon gained cult-like popularity in the 1970s with mainstream success coming in the 1980s. Aptly titled platinum 1977 double live album You Get What You Play For captures the non-stop touring act right on the brink and in their wheelhouse treating their hard earned fans to unbridled performances of such catalog classics as "Ridin' the Storm Out," "Keep Pushin'," "Son of a Poor Man" and "157 Riverside Avenue.";Track List:1. Like You Do;2. Lay Me Down;3. Any Kind of Love;4. Being Kind (Can Hurt Someone Sometimes);5. Keep Pushin';6. (Only a) Summer Love;7. Son of a Poor Man;8. (I Believe) Our Time Is Gonna Come;9. Flying Turkey Trot;10. Gary's Guitar Solo;11. 157 Riverside Ave;12. Ridin' the Storm Out;13. Music Man;14. Little Queenie;15. Golden Country;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLUE, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.