- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Retiree - House Or Home
- Write a Review
- L43645 000000000 L43645000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Australian group Retiree return to Rhythm Section International in 2018 with a new record House Or Home. The musical pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Australian group Retiree return to Rhythm Section International in 2018 with a new record House Or Home. The musical project of Matt Crowley, Tori Holleman, and Marco Vella Retiree have steadily congealed their broad influences into a unique emulsion of strongly rhythmic and emotional music. From two releases, they've been described as "pared back 1980s comfort pop for all occasions", having "a whole lot of criss-crossing rhythm", containing "swirling synth flourishes, languid wistful vocals and strutting drum machines". The album's songs explore the theme of "house or home" and what that means in present day Australia for different people. They journey from an aboriginal tent embassy on the south coast of New South Wales, a retirement village, a one room flat in Ringwood and a sleepless 17-hour stop over in Malaysia. "Magic Eye" features Sui Zhen.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.