- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rich Robinson - Through a Crooked Sun
- Write a Review
- #K69275 000000000 K69275000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Reissue of this 2011 album. Through a Crooked Sun is the second solo album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Reissue of this 2011 album. Through a Crooked Sun is the second solo album from Black Crowes guitarist Rich Robinson. This album contains twelve studio tracks and features guest appearances by Warren Haynes, John Medeski, Karl Berger and Larry Campbell. Rich was a founding member of The Black Crowes. Along with older brother Chris Robinson, Rich formed the band in 1984 (originally called Mr. Crowes Garden) while the two were attending Walton High School in Marietta, Georgia. Robinson was influenced by The Rolling Stones, The Allman Bros., Cactus, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Neil Young, Captain Beyond, R.E.M., Led Zeppelin, John Fahey, and Nick Drake.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.