- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Richard Pinhas - De L'un Et Du Multiple
- Write a Review
- #K68516 000000000 K68516000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Bam Balam Records present a reissue of Richard Pinhas's de l'un et du Multiple, originally released in 1996. Available ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Bam Balam Records present a reissue of Richard Pinhas's de l'un et du Multiple, originally released in 1996. Available for the first time on vinyl. Richard Pinhas, the founder of '70s legends Heldon, is one of France's best known experimental musicians and is a key figure in development of rock music fusing with electronic music. This solo album was recorded at his home studio in Paris between June and September of 1995. Solo guitar and processing - Drone electronics with use of a Metatronic Loop system. No re-recording. Features brand new cover art. Includes a bonus track, "Humain, Trop Humain", with vocals by Maurice Dantec. Edition of 500.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.