- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Richard Thompson - Acoustic Classics II + Rarities
- Write a Review
- #K73013 000000000 K73013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:N 2017, Richard Thompson released Acoustic Classics II + Rarities. A continuation of the Acoustic Classics series, this...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:N 2017, Richard Thompson released Acoustic Classics II + Rarities. A continuation of the Acoustic Classics series, this collection will feature acoustic renderings of classic songs from the RT catalog, including some previously recorded by other singers, some only available in a band format, and some only existing as cover versions.;Track List:1. Acoustic Classics II - She Twists the Knife Again 2:49;2. Genesis Hall 3:30;3. Gethsemane 5:14;4. Jet Plane in a Rocking Chair 2:29;5. A Heart Needs a Home 3:27;6. Pharaoh 4:26;7. Keep Your Distance 3:35;8. Meet on the Ledge 3:06;9. Devonside 3:06;10. The Ghost of You Walks 4:41;11. Bathsheba Smiles 3:33;12. Crazy Man Michael 4:24;13. Guns Are the Tongues 6:05;14. Why Must I Plead? 4:07;15. Acoustic Rarities - What If? 3:38;16. They Tore the Hippodrome Down 4:33;17. Seven Brothers 3:37;18. Rainbow Over the Hill 2:28;19. Never Again 2:36;20. I Must Have a March 3:25;21. Poor Ditching Boy 3:11;22. Alexander Graham Bell 3:10;23. Sloth 5:27;24. Push and Shove 3:17;25. I'll Take All My Sorrows to the Sea 2:28;26. Poor Will and the Jolly Hangman 4:32;27. She Played Right Into My Hands 2:34;28. End of the Rainbow 3:47;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.