- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Richard Youngs - Amplifying Host
- Write a Review
- #K86450 000000000 K86450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:Amplifying Host finds Richard Young's wandering the guitar desert somewhere between Ry Cooder's Paris, Texas score and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:Amplifying Host finds Richard Young's wandering the guitar desert somewhere between Ry Cooder's Paris, Texas score and Neil Young's work on Dead Man. Yet, the randomly determined chord movements and Young's' stretched-out vocal passes across the record are, perhaps, more akin to Jandek's Six And Six ? here, removed from it's gauze and dipped in a dark gold. When Young's bends strings in this Anglo-Americana vision, it's like he's bending spoons.;Track List:1. Furrows Again;2. Too Strong for the Power;3. Tessellations;4. Holding Onto the Sea;5. A Hole in the Earth;6. This Is the Music
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.