- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Richmond Fontaine - You Can't Go Back If There Is Nothing To Go Back To
- Write a Review
- #K69462 000000000 K69462000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Recorded and produced in Portland, Oregon by long time collaborator and producer John Morgan Askew, You Can't Go Back I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Recorded and produced in Portland, Oregon by long time collaborator and producer John Morgan Askew, You Can't Go Back If There's Nothing To Go Back To is Richmond Fontaine's tenth full-length record and their first to be recorded at heralded Flora Recording and Playback. The record features the stalwart line-up of Sean Oldham on drums, Dan Eccles on guitar, and Paul Brainard on pedal steel. Freddy Trujillo joins on bass for his first recording with RF, and long time friend Jenny Conlee (The Decemberists, Black Prairie) plays keyboards. This is the band at it's best. From the epic "A Night in the City" to the pared-down acoustic "Three Brothers Roll into Town", to Dan Eccles' inspired guitar work on "Don't Skip Out on Me", RF again has produced a treasure trove of beautifully executed story songs, the likes of which are rarely matched in today's musical landscape.;Track List:1. Leaving Bev's Miners Club at Dawn;2. Wake Up Ray;3. I Got Off the Bus;4. Whitey and Me (Don't Ride Him Down);5. Let's Hit One More Place;6. I Can't Black It Out If I Wake Up and Remember;7. Don't Skip Out on Me;8. Two Friends Lost at Sea;9. Three Brothers Roll Into Town;10. Tapped Out in Tulsa;11. The Blind Horse;12. A Night in the City;13. Easy Run
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.