- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rick Springfield - Snake King
- Write a Review
- L34047 000000000 L34047000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:RICK SPRINGFIELD's resume as a successful musician and actor need not be repeated here as it has been well documented m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:RICK SPRINGFIELD's resume as a successful musician and actor need not be repeated here as it has been well documented many times over the years. What needs to be discussed here is that "The Snake King" will NOT be the Rick Springfield album you or anyone else was expecting. Rick, not for the first time in his career, has thrown a curveball that surprises and absolutely delights at the same time. "The Snake King" finds Rick travelling down a dusty dirt road to explore the blues side of his rock 'n roll. All you have to do is check out two of the first couple cuts on the album, "In The Land Of The Blind" and "Little Demon" or also the title-track to get an understanding of the blues laden journey Rick had decided to allow us to join him on. And of the many delights on this album, Rick's grossly underrated guitar playing really shines here, perhaps moreso than on any album in his storied catalog. As for the lyrics? Not what you'd expect either, but we'll leave it up to the listener to decide what's being relayed there. Genre: Blues Rock / Classic Rock;Track List:1. In the Land of the Blind;2. The Devil That You Know;3. Little Demon;4. Judas Tree;5. Jesus Was An Atheist;6. The Snake King;7. Suicide Manifesto;8. God Don't Care;9. The Voodoo House;10. Blues for the Disillusioned;11. Santa Is An Anagram;12. Orpheus in the Underworld
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.