- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rick Springfield - Working Class Dog
- Write a Review
- K60554 000000000 K60554000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Working Class Dog is the fifth studio album by Australian ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Working Class Dog is the fifth studio album by Australian rock musician Rick Springfield, originally released in 1981. The album was certified Platinum in America and eventually sold over three million copies. It produced Springfield's biggest career hit with the #1 million-selling smash hit 'Jessie's Girl'. Springfield was awarded the 1982 Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance. Working Class Dog reached #7 on the Billboard 200. Another Top 10 single from the album was the Sammy Hagar-penned 'I've Done Everything for You'. Rick Springfield has become somewhat of a cult hero in recent years, starring in several episodes of Californication in which he plays a twisted version of himself, a 'hedonistic Rick Springfield' from the past. He also starred in 'Ho'ohuli Na'au', an episode of Hawaii Five-0 and had a recurring role on True Detective as a psychiatrist named Dr. Irving Pitlor.;Track List:1. Love Is Alright Tonite;2. Jessie's Girl;3. Hole in My Heart;4. Carry Me Away;5. I've Done Everything for You;6. The Light of Love;7. Everybody's Girl;8. Daddy's Pearl;9. Red Hot Blue Love;10. Inside Silvia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.