- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ricky Nelson - Ricky Sings Again
- Write a Review
- #K61489 000000000 K61489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2012;Notes:RICKY SINGS AGAIN! Was the third LP for Eric Hilliard Nelson. This 1958 IMPERIAL release (LP-9061) peaked at #14 on Bil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2012;Notes:RICKY SINGS AGAIN! Was the third LP for Eric Hilliard Nelson. This 1958 IMPERIAL release (LP-9061) peaked at #14 on Billboard's album chart. Three of it's tracks were Top Ten songs: "Lonesome Town" (#7), "It's Late" (#9) and "Never Be Anyone But You," the 'B' of "It's Late," which made it to #6. The back cover of original pressings have a Ricky at 18 bio and ads for his two previous releases, RICKY (#1) and Ricky Nelson (#7). With arrangements by Jimmie Haskell, musicians for these sessions were James Burton (guitar), James Kirkland (bass), Richie Frost (drums) and Gene Garth (piano).;Track List:1. It's Late 1:57;2. One of These Mornings 1:50;3. Believe What You Say 2:04;4. Lonesome Town 2:15;5. Trying to Get to You 2:14;6. Be True to Me 2:25;7. Old Enough to Love 2:16;8. Never Be Anyone Else But You 2:15;9. I Can't Help It 2:16;10. You Tear Me Up 2:20;11. It's All in the Game 1:58;12. Restless Kid 1:56;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.