- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Right Said Fred - Exactly!
- Write a Review
- #K70225 000000000 K70225000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the ninth studio album from the British pop duo. Exactly was two years in the making a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the ninth studio album from the British pop duo. Exactly was two years in the making and features an array of special guests and Fred and Richard Fairbrass' signature mix of tongue-in-cheek observational pop. Half of the album was recorded with Paul Statham (Simple Minds, Kylie, Dido) and the other half with Gordon Davis and Jason Glover (who was part of the James Taylor Quartet). The album's opener 'Me And You' is an upbeat pop anthem featuring Jodie Scantlebury who has previously worked with Bryan Ferry. The album's themes range from simple and fun observations like single 'Sweet Treats' inspired by a British Airways dessert, to the more serious. 'Save Me', which touches upon depression whilst 'Raining In England' is a melancholic song about everything in the world around us is changing but the one thing that can be relied upon - the rain in England.;Track List:1. Me and You;2. Silicon Journey;3. Sweet Treats;4. I Don't Wanna Die Right Now;5. Only When We la la Love;6. Save Me;7. We Are Believers;8. One Fine Day;9. American Girl;10. Angels and Devils;11. Snap #1 (My Reverie);12. Raining in England
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.