- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rightovers - Blue Blood
- Write a Review
- #K86582 000000000 K86582000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:As you can tell from just about half of the past year's releases (from the Zebras to Ocean Party to Animal Daydream), I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:As you can tell from just about half of the past year's releases (from the Zebras to Ocean Party to Animal Daydream), I have a soft spot for soft and jangly indie pop. So when the Rightovers (a mostly one-man project based in Hawaii) wrote me about distributing their self-released debut LP, I eagerly suggested the possibility of Jigsaw doing the CD version, to which the band responded yes! Sounding like the afore-mentioned Jigsaw artists, as well as other notable bands like Ladybug Transistor, Elf Power (later period) and Citified (okay, not famous, but I love 'em, so they count), the Rightovers' songs all gently flow by, sustaining a state of calmness over the course of just over half an hour. Sure, the guitars will get a bit louder from time to time, but rarely in a jarring fashion ("Floating Near The Sun" is the odd one out, but in a good way), while the lyrics have a bit of a wry sense of humor to them, enhanced by an occasional sound bite here and there. A perfect album to close out the summer!;Track List:1. Valerie;2. Canyon Country;3. Vaseline;4. So Famous I'm Fucked;5. My Trebly Underground;6. Hello Cruel World;7. Arthurs Army;8. We Can Run/A Piper's Lament;9. Floating Near the Sun;10. Nanakuli
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.