- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rigor Mortis - Slaves to the Grave
- Write a Review
- #K76345 000000000 K76345000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Slaves to the Grave is the last will and testament of the Dallas/Ft Worth band who influenced artists from Nine Inch Na...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Slaves to the Grave is the last will and testament of the Dallas/Ft Worth band who influenced artists from Nine Inch Nails to Slipknot, and features members of GWAR, Ministry, Warbeast, Revolting Cocks and Lard. Fated for release, the recording sessions wrapped just days before the tragic loss of guitarist Mike Scaccia, who suffered a massive heart attack and collapsed while performing on stage.;Track List:1. Poltergeist;2. Rain Of Ruin;3. Flesh For Flies;4. The Infected;5. Blood Bath;6. Ancient Horror;7. Fragrance Of Corpse;8. Curse Of The Draugr;9. Sacramentum Gladiatorum/Ludus Magnus
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.