- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ringo Starr - Bad Boy
- Write a Review
- K55450 000000000 K55450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram blue vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Music 4 The Cure is a charitable initiative to release sele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram blue vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Music 4 The Cure is a charitable initiative to release select albums on blue colored vinyl to generate donations and awareness for Gilda's Club NYC. For every record sold on limited blue vinyl a donation will be made to Gilda's Club NYC. Bad Boy is the seventh studio album by Ringo Starr, originally released in 1978. After the release of Ringo the 4th (1977), Starr and his musical partner, Vini Poncia, decided to create a less campy album and streamline the sound to lose the disco qualities and excesses featured on the previous release. With Poncia taking the production reins, Starr mostly relies on other people's songs, with no celebrity guests to be found. In November 1977, the album was recorded at Can-Base Studio in Vancouver, Toronto and Elite Recording Studio in The Bahamas. It was completed within ten days of sessions in November 1977, with the exception of some orchestral overdubs done on 8 March 1978 under the direction of James Newton Howard.;Track List:1. Who Needs a Heart;2. Bad Boy;3. Lipstick Traces;4. Heart on My Sleeve;5. Where Did Our Love Go;6. Hard Times;7. Tonight;8. Monkey See-Monkey Do;9. Old Time Relovin';10. A Man Like Me;Special Attributes:BLUE, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.