- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Riot - Restless Breed
- Write a Review
- #K75776 000000000 K75776000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Restless Breed was the fourth album by New York-based Heavy Metal band Riot, and their first with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Restless Breed was the fourth album by New York-based Heavy Metal band Riot, and their first with vocalist Rhett Forrester, released in 1982. Includes "When I Was Young", an Eric Burdon and the Animals' cover. Also includes ‘Hard Lovin’ Man’, ‘Loan shark’, ‘Loved By You’, and more. Riot was founded in New York City in 1975 by guitarist Mark Reale. Riot's sound initially started out as straightforward heavy metal, but since 1988, their musical direction has been more along the lines of power metal. On this album, apart from Forrester and Reale, the album also features Rick Ventura, Kip Leming and Sandy Slavin.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.