- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R.I.P. - In The Wind
- Write a Review
- #K73627 000000000 K73627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Operating on the belief that heavy metal didn't come from the forest or beam down from outer space, but rather that it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Operating on the belief that heavy metal didn't come from the forest or beam down from outer space, but rather that it crawled up out of the sewer and writhed to life in the grit and grime of the streets, the four rock n roll freaks of R.I.P. call their sound "Street Doom" and spread the message with heavy touring across the United States. Obsessed with death and disgusted with the scene, they dragged their knuckles into the studio in 2016 and excavated a debut LP dedicated to fear and trembling, calling it In The Wind. The Portland, OR quartet - guitarist Angel Martinez, vocalist Fuzz, bassist John Mullett and drummer Willie D. - echoes the grimy vibe of legends like Saint Vitus, Pentagram and Motorhead, with the no baloney aesthetic of the early Metal Massacre compilations. Metal Injection raves, "It's anything but your standard doom record. R.I.P.'s sonic signature sounds like an old school rock 'n' roll band that takes it's cues from the likes of Dead Kennedys and Ghoul.";Track List:1. The Scythe;2. In the Wind Part 1;3. Tremble;4. Black Leather;5. Smoke and Lightning;6. In the Wind Part 2;7. The Tombstone;8. Bereaved;9. Brave in the Grave;10. In the Wind Part 3
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.