- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rise Against - Black Market
- Write a Review
- #K61107 000000000 K61107000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Punk outfit. After 15 years, and six incendiary albums, Rise Against have become...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Punk outfit. After 15 years, and six incendiary albums, Rise Against have become one of the most successful, challenging and revered Punk Rock bands on the planet. While selling four million albums globally across their last four releases, they've also always adhered to the idea of music as a vehicle for change. THE BLACK MARKET was forged like other Rise Against records. Tim McIlrath, bassist Joe Principe, guitarist Zach Blair and drummer Brandon Barnes recorded it between January and March, 2014, at the Blasting Room Studios, with long-time producers Bill Stevenson and Jason Livermore. But something was different this time around. THE BLACK MARKET focuses on the cost of self-awareness. The album also marks the maturation of Rise Against's sound. The melodic breadth, the impassioned screaming, scissoring guitars, bubbling basslines and whipping drums still exist, but other moments have no reference point in their discography. THE BLACK MARKET casts Rise Against's relationship with their own music and social struggle in a stark new light.;Track List:1. The Great Die - Off;2. I Don't Want to Be Here Anymore;3. Tragedy + Time;4. The Black Market;5. The Eco - Terrorist in Me;6. Sudden Life;7. A Beautiful Indifference;8. Methadone;9. Zero Visibility;10. Awake Too Long;11. People Live Here;12. Bridges;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.