- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rise Against - The Ghost Note Symphonies, Volume I
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L39100 000000000 L39100000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/27/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Ghost Note Symphonies, Vol. 1 is a compilation album by rockers Rise...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/27/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Ghost Note Symphonies, Vol. 1 is a compilation album by rockers Rise Against. The album features reimagined versions of previously released Rise Against songs, with acoustic orchestration and alternative instrumentation. Rise Against recorded songs for The Ghost Note Symphonies, Vol. 1 at the Blasting Room in Fort Collins, Colorado, with producers Bill Stevenson and Jason Livermore. Rise Against formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1999. The band spent it's first four years signed to the independent record label Fat Wreck Chords, on which they released two studio albums, The Unraveling (2001) and Revolutions per Minute (2003). Both the albums met with considerable underground success, and in 2003 the band signed with the major label Geffen. Their major label debut Siren Song of the Counter Culture (2004) brought the band mainstream success, which continues to this day.;Track List:1. The Violence;2. Audience of One;3. Faint Resemblance;4. House on Fire;5. Like the Angel;6. Miracle;7. Savior;8. Wait for Me;9. Far from Perfect;10. Voices Off Camera (Ghost Note Symphonies);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.