- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rise Against - The Sufferer and The Witness
- Write a Review
- K58408 000000000 K58408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:Chicago's Rise Against is anything but a single-minded musical outfit. An astounding fusion of unhinged power, ear-gras...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:Chicago's Rise Against is anything but a single-minded musical outfit. An astounding fusion of unhinged power, ear-grasping melodies, stimulating lyrics and the ability to reach audiences in both underground and mainstream circles, they have redefined the rules. We're a band that's done everything from hardcore songs to pop songs to acoustic ballads that get played on the radio,' says vocalist/guitarist Tim McIlrath. The Sufferer & the Witness, their 4th album, continues to build upon the solid punk foundation - it is a striking collection, with Rise Against using elements from spoken word, expanded balladry, and simply plodding forward with a faster, harder, louder ethic.;Track List:1. Chamber the Cartridge;2. Injection;3. Ready to Fall;4. Bricks;5. Under the Knife;6. Prayer of the Refugee;7. Drones;8. Approaching Curve;9. Worth Dying for;10. Behind Closed Doors;11. Roadside;12. Good Left Undone;13. Survive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.