- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rise Against - Wolves (Pink Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- #L27024 000000000 L27024000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Import pressing on Pink Vinyl! 2017 release, the eighth studio album from melodic hardcore band Rise Against. Includes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Import pressing on Pink Vinyl! 2017 release, the eighth studio album from melodic hardcore band Rise Against. Includes the single "The Violence." The lyrics in Wolves follow the band's usual theme, being politically based, however this time around the band tackles the 2016 presidential election. Songs like "How Many Walls", "Welcome to the Breakdown" and the title track oppose the views of Donald Trump (just as they did George W. Bush during his time in office) since the band members are supporters of Democratic party, while tracks like "House on Fire" and "Politics of Love" are more personal, however retain some political leanings. Vocalist Tim McIlrath started in an interview with The Shrine Auditorium: "Wolves isn't about creating a safe space, it's about creating a space that's dangerous for injustice".;Track List:1. Wolves;2. House on Fire [Explicit];3. The Violence;4. Welcome to the Breakdown;5. Far from Perfect;6. Bullshit [Explicit];7. Politics of Love;8. Parts Per Million;9. Mourning in Amerika;10. How Many Walls;11. Miracle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.