- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rita Marley - The Lioness Of Reggae
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67231 000000000 L67231000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/03/2019;Notes:This limited-edition vinyl exclusive is a collection of Rita Marley's finest work. This ten song album was produced by ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/03/2019;Notes:This limited-edition vinyl exclusive is a collection of Rita Marley's finest work. This ten song album was produced by Marley's eldest son Ziggy and is being released on his Tuff Gong Worldwide label. The work spans Marley's career, including her best known songs Harambe, One Draw, Who Feels It Knows It and A Jah Jah - a co-write with her husband Bob Marley. The package includes a foreward by Angelique Kidjo and images by the iconic photographers Peter Murphy, Adrian Boot and Dennis Morris.;Track List:1. Harambe;2. One Draw;3. A Jah Jah;4. That's the Way;5. Who Feels It Knows It;6. King Street;7. Thank You Jah;8. Good Morning Jah;9. I'm Still Waiting;10. Pay Play
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.