- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rita Wilson - Halfway To Home
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67500 000000000 L67500000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With her new album, Halfway to Home - the second in a series of three new records - Rita Wilson cont...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/29/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With her new album, Halfway to Home - the second in a series of three new records - Rita Wilson continues to establish herself as a significant, rising singer-songwriter. "Everybody is a work in progress," says Wilson. "I don't feel that we're ever at the place we want to be. Just when you think you've got it made, something throws you for a loop. I know I'm not perfect, but I just keep trying - I'm out here flawed, but trying my best. So I wanted to writer about connecting to those parts of you that aren't finished, they're just 'halfway to home.'" Most of Halfway to Home was recorded in Nashville and co-produced by Wilson and Nathan Chapman (Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Shania Twain). Ron Aniello (Bruce Springstein, Patti Scialfa) and John Shanks (Bon Jovi, Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow) also contributed as producers.;Track List:1. Big City Small Town Girl;2. The Spark;3. Song For Everyone;4. Halfway To Home;5. Throw Me A Party;6. Oh No You Didn’t;7. New Girl;8. Demolition Man;9. Rule Breaker;10. Pay Me In Wine;11. Faith In You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.