- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rival Sons - Hollow Bones
- Write a Review
- #K59754 000000000 K59754000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Rival Sons are a raucous, maximum-blues-infused, hard rock band from Los Angeles, CA, who explode wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Rival Sons are a raucous, maximum-blues-infused, hard rock band from Los Angeles, CA, who explode with the rhythm and roughness of some of the greatest rock acts of all time. Hailed as "The unlikely saviours of American Rock"(Classic Rock) lead vocalist Jay Buchanan, guitarist Scott Holiday, bassist Robin Everhart, and drummer Mike Miley were brought together by a love of music, but also, in their own words, they "want to give the people the rock and roll they deserve by keeping it honest, visceral, and dangerous." Hollow Bones is the follow-up to 2014's acclaimed Great Western Valkyrie. Buchanan explains, "Each record we've made has been part of a distillation toward revealing the band's essence. This record, finally is the release of the unapologetic, wild beast that has long lived within the ribs of Rival Sons howling to be freed." The album was recorded in Nashville's LCS Studios with two-time Grammy winning go to producer Dave Cobb, who raves about the band: "Rival Sons are the best rock 'n' roll band on the planet." As a band that has always been convinced that the artwork is just as important a part of the overall experience as the music, Rival Sons also teamed up with highly figurative artist Martin Wittfooth.;Track List:1. Hollow Bones Pt. 1;2. Tied Up;3. Thundering Voices;4. Baby Boy;5. Pretty Face;6. Fade Out;7. Black Coffee;8. Hollow Bones Pt. 2;9. All That I Want
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.