- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rjd2 - Dead Ringer
- Write a Review
- #K57235 000000000 K57235000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2009;Notes:Deadringer is the first studio album by American hip hop producer and DJ Rjd 2. It was released on July 23, 2002 on Def...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2009;Notes:Deadringer is the first studio album by American hip hop producer and DJ Rjd 2. It was released on July 23, 2002 on Definitive Jux. The album features vocal contributions from Blueprint, Jakki da Motamouth, and Copy write. Early copies included a hidden song on the last track, titled "Here's What's Left." "Ghostwriter" was featured in advertisements for Washington State Lottery and Wells Fargo, as well as in the film Wimbledon.;Track List:1. The Horror;2. Salud;3. Smoke Mirrors;4. Good Times Roll Pt.2 Mixed By – John Chinn;5. Final Frontier Featuring – Blueprint;6. Ghostwriter;7. Cut Out To FL;8. Shot In The Dark;9. F.H.H. Featuring – Jakki*;10. Chicken-Bone Circuit;11. The Proxy;12. 2 More Dead;13. Take The Picture Off;14. Silver Fox;15. June Featuring – Copywrite;16. Work;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.