- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rjd2 - The Colossus
- Write a Review
- #K76371 000000000 K76371000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth solo album from the acclaimed Hip Hop/Electronic musician. Marking the 10th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/19/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth solo album from the acclaimed Hip Hop/Electronic musician. Marking the 10th year of his career, the album showcases the myriad of styles Rjd2 has spanned as a maverick, respected producer for himself and others. Collaborating with MCs, vocalists and various instrumentalists, it displays an urgency and sophistication rarely seen. Weaving together his trademark rock solid drums, soulful vibes and horns, samples and anything else available, the album is a kaleidoscopic look both forward and back. Part Impressions, part Daft Punk, Part Thin Lizzy. Features appearances from vocalists Kena, Phonte Coleman and Aaron Livingstone as well as several underground MCs and horns, woodwinds and strings. A sound to behold.;Track List:1. Let There Be Horns;2. Games You Can Win (Featuring Kenna);3. Giant Squid;4. Salud 2;5. The Glow;6. A Spaceship for Now;7. The Shining Path (Featuring Phonte Coleman);8. Crumbs Off the Table (Featuring Aaron Livingston);9. A Son's Cycle (Featuring the Catalyst Illogic and NP);10. Tin Flower;11. Small Plans;12. Gypsy Caravan;13. The Stranger;14. Walk with Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.