- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R.L. Burnside - Too Bad Jim
- Write a Review
- #K59962 000000000 K59962000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/1997;Notes:Too Bad Jim is cut from the same cloth as it's predecessor, Bad Luck City. It features R.L. Burnside fronting a small j...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/1997;Notes:Too Bad Jim is cut from the same cloth as it's predecessor, Bad Luck City. It features R.L. Burnside fronting a small juke joint combo, tearing through some greasy blues. However, Too Bad Jim is the better album, simply from a performance standpoint. Burnside sounds more relaxed and the band steps back from the spotlight slightly, letting the guitarist burn brightly on his own, showcasing his deep blues roots.;Track List:1. Shake 'Em on Down;2. When My First Wife Left Me;3. Short Haired Woman;4. Old Black Mattie;5. Fireman Ring the Bell;6. Peaches;7. Miss Glory B;8. .44 Pistol;9. Death Bell Blues;10. Goin' Down South
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.