- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RLYR - Actual Existence
- Write a Review
- L33979 000000000 L33979000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Chicago-based experimental rock trio RLYR (pronounced Relayer) present their sophomore...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Chicago-based experimental rock trio RLYR (pronounced Relayer) present their sophomore album Actual Existence on The Flenser, a four song full-length that distills and expands on the explosive energy and anthemic catharses of the band's 2015 debut Delayer. This album represents a step forward in complexity for the instrumental band. Comprised of Steven Hess (Locrian, Cleared, etc.), Colin DeKuiper (Bloodiest, ex-Russian Circles), and Trevor Shelley de Brauw (Pelican, Chord, etc.), RLYR have fine-tuned their MC Escher-esque song structures while preserving the indelible earworm melodies that are their hallmark. "This is uncommonly optimistic post-rock, then, deliberately using the strength of the style's sound to summon something more than temporary fury." - Pitchfork. "What makes RLYR truly impressive is the patience in which they apply pressure. They never allow for a frenzy they didn't build toward, and give their aggression space to ebb and flow in a way that settles the tension into a continuous stream." - Stereogum.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.