- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roadkill Ghost Choir - In Tongues
- Write a Review
- #K69599 000000000 K69599000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Florida indie rock outfit Roadkill Ghost Choir released their debut album, In Tongues, on August 2014 via Greatest Hiss...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Florida indie rock outfit Roadkill Ghost Choir released their debut album, In Tongues, on August 2014 via Greatest Hiss Records. In anticipation. The 10-track album was recorded with producer Dough Boehm (Girls, Dr. Dog) during sessions in Athens, Georgia and the band's home studio in Deland, Florida. With the band's prolific touring schedule, including recent slots at Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza, In Tongues takes inspiration from the harshness of living a life from the road. "Many of the new songs were born out of the isolation and the loneliness that comes along with constantly being away from home," frontman Andrew Shepard told Dead Curious. "I realized after completing a few new songs that they all shared these common themes so I just sort of ran with it." A press release describes the album as "unsettling, powerful American rock - Tom Petty by way of Radiohead and Cormac McCarthy," adding, "Andrew Shepard triumphantly conjures an allegorical American landscape of drifters, specters and violent saints." The album is preceded by two singles, "A Blow To The Head" and "Slow Knife";Track List:1. Slow Knife;2. HWY;3. Down Out;4. A Blow to the Head;5. I Could See Everything;6. No Enemy;7. Womb;8. Lazarus You’ve Been Dreaming;9. Dead Friend;10. See You Soon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.