- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roam - Great Heights & Nosedives
- Write a Review
- #K74388 000000000 K74388000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from pop-punk upstarts Roam. Started in Eastborne, U.K., the five-piece...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from pop-punk upstarts Roam. Started in Eastborne, U.K., the five-piece have released several EPs and one full-length Backbone (2015) since their inception in 2012. With endless hooks, catchy choruses and plenty of posi-jumping, Roam are designed for pop-punk legend status. The band released it's debut album, Backbone, on 22 January 2016, through Hopeless. Following the release of the band's debut album Backbone, the band supported Sum 41 during Kerrang! Tour 2016. The band performed on every date of the 2016 Warped Tour. Roam's music is pop punk. AllMusic biographer Neil Yeung noted that the band took "cues from New Found Glory, Blink-182, Sum 41, and Simple Plan".;Track List:1. Alive;2. Left for Dead;3. The Rich Life of a Poor Man;4. Playing Fiction;5. Guilty Melody;6. Open Water;7. Curtain Call;8. Scatterbrained;9. Flatline;10. While the World Keeps Spinning;11. Home;Special Attributes:RED, YELLOW
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.