- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe
- Write a Review
- #K60257 000000000 K60257000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:2014 limited edition picture disc vinyl LP reissue. Breaking away from his baby, the band White Zombie, Rob offers up t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:2014 limited edition picture disc vinyl LP reissue. Breaking away from his baby, the band White Zombie, Rob offers up this solo effort which clearly demonstrates the sound of the band he created anyway. Hard rockin' rhythms and heavy metal guitars provide the foundation for this industrial strength, limited picture disc vinyl. Now with several multi-platinum and gold albums behind him, the album tracks from this 1998 gem covet his music and cinema fans alike with "Call of the Zombie," "Superbeats," Living Dead Girl," "Perversion," "Spookshow Baby," "What Lurks on Channel X?," The Beginning of the End" and more. Clearly drawing his line across both music and films, Zombie makes it all work.;Track List:1. Call of the Zombie;2. Superbeast;3. Dragula;4. Living Dead Girl;5. Perversion 99;6. Demonoid Phenomenon;7. Spookshow Baby;8. How to Make a Monster;9. Meet the Creeper;10. The Ballad of Resurrection Joe and Rosa Whore;11. What Lurks on Channel X?;12. Return of the Phantom Stranger;13. The Beginning of the End;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.