- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rob Zombie - Spookshow I
- Write a Review
- #K79417 000000000 K79417000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Double picture disc vinyl LP pressing. 2015 live release from the ghoulish rocker. Spookshow International Live is the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Double picture disc vinyl LP pressing. 2015 live release from the ghoulish rocker. Spookshow International Live is the first Rob Zombie live album since 2007's Zombie Live. The album includes tracks from Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor and Hellbilly Deluxe 2 for the first time on a live audio release. The songs were recorded during his 2014 US tour - with 10 of the songs having not appeared on his previous live album. Includes scorching versions of ‘Thunder Kiss ‘65’, ‘Pussy Liquor’, ‘Dead City Radio’ and ‘Sick Bubblegum’ plus an oft-maligned yet important part of the live experience - a drum solo!;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.