- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robbie Fulks - Upland Stories
- Write a Review
- #K59001 000000000 K59001000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the singer/songwriter. Upland Stories continues and - with sprinklings of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the singer/songwriter. Upland Stories continues and - with sprinklings of pedal steel, drums, electric guitar, and keyboards - expands the sound of his last acoustic set. Fulks's richly emotional storytelling is illuminated by his instrumental prowess and emotional voice. At 53, he is philosophically reflective, writing "with clear eyes and a full heart" (Ken Tucker, NPR). Don't get us wrong, his wit is still as quick as his picking but it's reflected through the lens of fatherhood, marriage, middle age, and the literary voices he is drawn to and draws from: Flannery O'Connor, Anton Chekhov, Mary Lavin, Frank O'Connor, Javier Marias, James Agee. Three new songs-"Alabama at Night," "America Is A Hard Religion," and "A Miracle" - are meditations inspired by Agee's 1936 trip to Alabama, the sojourn that fueled his furious polemic on American poverty, Let Us Now Praise Famous Men.;Track List:1. Alabama at Night;2. Baby Rocked Her Dolly;3. Never Come Home;4. Sarah Jane;5. Aunt Peg's New Old Man;6. Needed;7. South Bend Soldiers on;8. America Is a Hard Religion;9. A Miracle;10. Sweet As Sweet Comes;11. Katy Kay;12. Fare Thee Well Carolina Gals
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.