- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Chambers - The Yellow Sign
- Write a Review
- #K92459 000000000 K92459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. The spoken/horror arts curators at Cadabra Records announce the label's most ambitio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. The spoken/horror arts curators at Cadabra Records announce the label's most ambitious project yet, with the release of Robert W. Chambers' The Yellow Sign, the cult classic which inspired the acclaimed HBO series, True Detective. The story has here been professionally recited by popular filmmaker and actor, Anthony D. P. Mann, the LP featuring extensive notes by weird fiction scholar S. T. Joshi, and a brilliant and haunting score by composer Maurizio Guarini, of Italian prog/horror ions, Goblin. Guarini is a composer, arranger and multi- instrumentalist. Born in Rome, Italy in 1955, his music exploration went through prog, jazz-rock, fusion, and since joining Goblin in 1975, he has worked on hundreds of film scores and studio/live productions, including soundtracks for cult classics like Suspiria, the European release of Dawn Of The Dead, and much more. Guarini relocated to Canada in 1999, and has been recently touring worldwide with Goblin. He released his first solo album in 2013, and is currently working on a new solo project. Anthony D.P. Mann is a Canadian-based filmmaker and actor with five feature films and a lifetime of stage and radio to his credit. In roles ranging from Count Dracula and The Phantom Of The Opera, to Ebenezer Scrooge, his love of the classics is evident in his work. He is delighted to be lending his voice to a series of releases with Cadabra Records.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.