- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Cray - 4 Nights of 40 Years Live
- Write a Review
- #K71472 000000000 K71472000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Contemporary blues icon Robert Cray celebrates his 40 years of performing with an inc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Contemporary blues icon Robert Cray celebrates his 40 years of performing with an incredible live release 4 Nights of 40 Years Live. This live album was recorded at Venture, Belly Up, Saban Theatre and his rehearsal studio in Dec 2014. His regular band, bassist, friend and collaborator Richard Cousins, Dover Weinberg on keys and drummer Les Falconer with Robert Cray out front are enjoying entertaining, engaging with the crowds and are joined by vocalist Kim Wilson, Lee Oskar on harmonica, tenor saxophonist Trevor Lawrence, Steve Madalo on trumpet and saxophonist Tom Scott. Robert Cray is the master of the Blues that connects as he weaves in influences from the last forty years this is music celebrating yesterday, playing today and will be enjoyed long into the future.;Track List:1. I Shiver;2. I'll Always Remember You;3. Poor Johnny;4. Won't Be Coming Home;5. Your Good Thing Is About to End;6. Sittin' on Top of the World;7. Wrap It Up;8. Love Gone to Waste;9. Bad Influence;10. These Things;11. Right Next Door (Because of Me);12. The Forecast (Calls for Pain);13. Time Makes Two;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.